Support the Kansas Motorcycle Museum Event

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Richard

Support the Kansas Motorcycle Museum Event

Post by Richard »

Guys - This is coming to you late but better late than never as they say! The Kansas Motorcycle Museum is concerned about losing funding for their outdoor advertizing. It's provided by the State and it's based upon Museum attendance. We want to do our part and, like what we do as a ROMEO organization, we try to be of benefit.

The ladies of the Senior Center in Marquette are providing a free will offering Bean Feed to compliment bringing in folks to the Museum to help in this endeavor. Please show up, go thru the Museum sign the register, toss in a buck or two and mosey down the street and eat some beans. The weather is going to be dreary so drive your car or truck and come on over. Have a time in the museum and toot all the way home closed up in the vehicle. Don't tell me you won't enjoy every minute.

Richard - North Central ROMEO Coordinator. I'll be in my TRUCK with the window partially cracked!

Oh how stupid of me...........It's tomorrow! Saturday the 23 of April. Time iis from 10:00 am till 1:00 pm
Last edited by Richard on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KS-Scout

Re: Support the Kansas Motorcycle Museum Event

Post by KS-Scout »

Code: Select all

Richard - what is the date and times for this event? :?: 
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

Great idea--but for those of us who can't make it to the bean feed, here is a link to the "donate" page.
http://www.ksmotorcyclemuseum.org/donate.html
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
wil6831

Post by wil6831 »

KS-Scout wrote:

Code: Select all

Richard - what is the date and times for this event? :?: 

Richard might not be back on here so here is what I know........tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd. He told me 10-1100am at the Museum then to lunch at the Senior Center. Hope the snow isn't too deep........Leonard
Leonard, Hull, GA
2004 Royal Enfield Bullet (gone)
2001 Kawasaki W650 (sold)
2009 Triumph Bonneville T100
swanee

Post by swanee »

I hope some people show up today too.

Marquette and the Museum might also make for a good "All Romeos" ride later in spring or early summer when we have a forecast that looks ripe for a BIG turnout.

Since it's kinda in-between north and south central KS, the guys who coordinate those rides could pick a suitable restaurant around there.