Friday February 11th Tejas Restaurant Again

Tumbleweed

Friday February 11th Tejas Restaurant Again

Post by Tumbleweed »

Well, the three riders that made it through the ice last week said that they really enjoyed the restaurant . So, we will give it another try. If you have questions about the address, the restaurant is about two blocks North of expressway 83 on I road on the left hand side. Plan to arrive about 11:30. The weather forecast is chilly but sunny so I expect a good turnout. See you all there. -Tumbleweed

TeJas Restaurant
1308 Maco Road
Pharr, Texas

(956) 787-1916

Map:

http://tinyurl.com/4nph64p
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

roginoz

Re: Friday February 11th Tejas Restaurant Again

Post by roginoz »

I hauled my KLR down to South Padre, arriving yesterday evening (too darned cold and snowy back in Wichita.) It looks like Pharr is about ninety minutes away; I'll plan to join you on Friday.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

roginoz wrote:I hauled my KLR down to South Padre, arriving yesterday evening (too darned cold and snowy back in Wichita.) It looks like Pharr is about ninety minutes away; I'll plan to join you on Friday.
Hey Roger, we will look for you. Welcome to cool but sunny South Texas. If you have questions or need help finding us give me a call (816) 392-6720. See you tomorrow. -Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

joscycle

Post by joscycle »

Hey Roger, I can ride part way with you, give me a call if you like, Dan 517-775-1785
roginoz

Post by roginoz »

It was good to meet all of you today, and the food was excellent. 9I'm horrible with names, but I'll remember what you were riding...) I'll probably try to head back down (on the touring bike) when it warms up later this year. Hopefully, there will be some of you left when the Winter Texans head back north. The KLR is about the minimum one would want to ride on the expressways down here, although I did keep up with Dan's Buell on the way back. (I think he was on his best behavior, though.) If any of you get up our direction, join up on one of our lunch or breakfast rides.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350