SPYDER QUEST 2023, LAKE GEORGE, NY

This forum is for riders in the Shenandoah Valley.

Moderator: shoresr

shoresr

SPYDER QUEST 2023, LAKE GEORGE, NY

Post by shoresr »

To All

I attended Spyder Quest with my brother and sister, from 5-9 September, 2023. Spyder Quest was hosted by the NY Spyder Riders Association and held at the Great Escape Lodge in Queensbury, NY.

There were a small number of vendors attending with the highlight being by Can-Am featuring 2024 Spyders/Rykers. The New Spyder will feature a new and improved 12-inch screen that uses with Apple Car play and in the future Android Auto compatibility.

There were over 300 Spyders attending with the main focus was getting to each other riders and riding the several featured guided rides through the area. I have included the list of rides that were conducted on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, the weather was extremely warm for this time of year, 90’s during the days with high humidity.

Spyder Quest featured a number of prize opportunities, a scavenger hunt, organized breakfasts, lunches, and a banquet, plus opening and closing ceremonies.

We had a good time attending and left before the rains set in and of course there was great ice cream.

Any questions, let me know.

Warren D.
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image004.jpg
image003.jpg
image002.jpg
image007.jpg
image001.jpg