Lunch 11am April 17th Baldwin,Ks

Moderator: Al Hayes

bucky

Lunch 11am April 17th Baldwin,Ks

Post by bucky »

:D :D Another close one. Looks like it could be rainy again. But we can drive.
Baldwin Dinner
516 Ames St
Baldwin Ks
785-594-3123

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty good for the fools in April camp out. Come on down even if you dont camp. Its fun to gather around the fire and tell some stories. Friday and Saturday April 19th and 20th.

See you there
Bucky :lol: :lol:

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
schoolmaster

Re: Lunch 11am April 17th Baldwin,Ks

Post by schoolmaster »

Well, it looks like Duane Buck is out of the running for the KMBC weatherman position because he basically sucks at weather! However,quite a few showed up for what he had planned.[attachment=7]DSCN1522.JPG[/attachment]Oh, just a second, I think I uploaded the wrong event.[attachment=6]DSCN1530.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]DSCN1529.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]DSCN1525.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSCN1526.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSCN1527.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSCN1528.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]DSCN1524.JPG[/attachment]The 10 guys that showed up had a nice visit and left full of hope-hope that next Wednesday's long term forecast of sunny and 56 degrees will hold true.
Attachments
When the word got out about a drawing at the Baldwin Diner for a free motorcycle, it drew quite a crowd of enthusiasts!
When the word got out about a drawing at the Baldwin Diner for a free motorcycle, it drew quite a crowd of enthusiasts!
This is all the motorcyclists who actually rode on two wheels to the big event.
This is all the motorcyclists who actually rode on two wheels to the big event.
And this is where the event was held, not quite as much seating as shown in the first picture.
And this is where the event was held, not quite as much seating as shown in the first picture.
This half at one table.
This half at one table.
This is the other half, except I missed Benny!
This is the other half, except I missed Benny!
This is Joe and our server Jo Lynn.  Joe is the one on the left.
This is Joe and our server Jo Lynn. Joe is the one on the left.
Butch couldn't get the server to stand that close to him.  I think she knew him.
Butch couldn't get the server to stand that close to him. I think she knew him.
I think this was the view from the back entrance to the Baldwin Diner.  Bucky knows all the places to go.
I think this was the view from the back entrance to the Baldwin Diner. Bucky knows all the places to go.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster