Lunch 11:00 am March 27th Burlingame Ks

Moderator: Al Hayes

lleeth

Lunch 11:00 am March 27th Burlingame Ks

Post by lleeth »

I've been checking weather reports and see for Wed , temps 48 to 58, which doesn't sound
too bad. Maybe we'll get lucky and get to ride.
I'd like to go for a longer ride , but I guess we'll wait another week, and let Bucky figure
out a nice ride. Hopefully Spring will be here by then.

So ride or drive, and as always, be safe. See you Wed, Larry #2..

Santa Fe cafe
108 Santa Fe Trail
Burlingame, Ks

Phone 785-654-3555

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
schoolmaster

Re: Lunch 11:00 am March 27th Burlingame Ks

Post by schoolmaster »

Santa Fe Cafe in Burlingame was the place. And 17 ROMEOS found it by 11:00. There were 7 riders and 47 wheels![attachment=11]DSCN1513.JPG[/attachment][attachment=10]DSCN1515.JPG[/attachment][attachment=9]DSCN1514.JPG[/attachment][attachment=8]DSCN1504.JPG[/attachment][attachment=7]DSCN1502.JPG[/attachment][attachment=6]DSCN1503.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]DSCN1505.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]DSCN1508.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSCN1509.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSCN1510.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSCN1511.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]DSCN1512.jpg[/attachment]Turned out to be a nice day for a ride. A small group made it to Eskridge for pie. I hope that next week we don't have to watch the weather to decide if it's a good day for a ride. Come on Larry, fix the weather :roll:
Attachments
These were the riders.
These were the riders.
DSCN1515.JPG
Temperature on arrival at the Santa Fe Cafe was 31 degrees.  According to Bucky, temperature on departure was 41 degrees.
Temperature on arrival at the Santa Fe Cafe was 31 degrees. According to Bucky, temperature on departure was 41 degrees.
Early birds.
Early birds.
The earliest birds.
The earliest birds.
Mitch made it from Linwood.
Mitch made it from Linwood.
Larry#2 and Keith arrived.  Notice how nice their hair looks.  Sure easier when you keep the windows rolled up boys :).
Larry#2 and Keith arrived. Notice how nice their hair looks. Sure easier when you keep the windows rolled up boys :).
Swanee was real disappointed to find out that our server was getting married in 9 days.  Nice try Swanee.
Swanee was real disappointed to find out that our server was getting married in 9 days. Nice try Swanee.
DSCN1509.JPG
Ruth made it.  That's her hair in the lower left hand corner of the picture.  Sorry Ruth.
Ruth made it. That's her hair in the lower left hand corner of the picture. Sorry Ruth.
DSCN1511.JPG
Klem arrived late, closely supervised.  Thanks Becky.
Klem arrived late, closely supervised. Thanks Becky.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster