New Years Day Green Acres at Vassar.

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Klem

New Years Day Green Acres at Vassar.

Post by Klem »

I had kind of let this slip by since Bucky has been lining up the Eastern Rides. It is hard to believe but the dining room at Vassar is often reserved in July for New Years Day. Marsha said it is ours to use, so make your plans for New Years Day at Green Acres in Vassar. I told her that we aim for 1100, she said "I know you guys I'll hold it at 1000 for you.

So what ever group or groups you normally ride with, please join us on New Years Day, Ride or drive we have a good time, good food, and a great start to the New Year.

Lunch 1100 January First, 2013

Green Acres Restaurant
4961 E. Highway 268
Vassar Kansas
785-453-2166

http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

As always ride or drive safe

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
hoser

Re: New Years Day Green Acres at Vassar.

Post by hoser »

Probly be there, unless snowbound, on my bike. Don't care how cold it is. Hoser :shock:
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
Klem

Re: New Years Day Green Acres at Vassar.

Post by Klem »

Although the numbers were down due to the weather and not a bike in sight, we still had a nice time at Green Acres.. Always good to sit and talk with friends, have some good food and just relax. I will say that the group seems to be taking on a new plan for this year as not one piece of pie was brought to our area. Bet that won't last long.

Take care all and hope to see you soon.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough