Mustang Rider and Passenger Seat and Backrest

Richard

Mustang Rider and Passenger Seat and Backrest

Post by Richard »

Guys - I just traded off my trusty 2007 Vstar 1100 and got a brand spanking new Vstar 950.
I took of my studded seats and backrest prior to trading off my bike so I could sell them separately and recover some money. After all, I bought them seperately.
This is nearly five hundred bucks worth of retail seating and they're all in excellent condition.
The seat may have a few butt pucker marks I put on it over in Arkansas at the ROMEO Rendezvous but they should work themselves out in no time.
I'm not trying to make a killing on these so I think they should be worth in the neighborhood of $200.00 OBO for the complete package.
If you be interested, contact.....
Richard Kurtz
P,O, Box 221
Lindsborg, Kansas 67456
785-822-5137
email - motelownr@yahoo.com

Guys - Notice that I cut the price. I want to move these things that are taking up space on my already cluttered shelf!

Apparently my price was too high. They're doing me no good sitting on the shelf in the garage. I'll take 150.00 for them. Price them for yourself and you'll find that this package is over 500.00. Excellent shape and butt comfortable for hours on (ahem) end.