Lunch Westmoreland, Ks Wednesday May 22nd

Moderator: Al Hayes

lleeth

Lunch Westmoreland, Ks Wednesday May 22nd

Post by lleeth »

From one great,small town restaurant to another great, small town restaurant.
From one great riding area to another,really beautiful riding area, in the Flint hills.
I hope we have a big turn out, as this is another one of our favorite rides. The food
is very good, and the town loves, having us visit. They serve breakfast till
11:00 am, and then have specials for lunch.
The weather is looking perfect so far. This should be one of our better outings of
the Spring, so hope to see everyone this Wednesday.
As always ride safe, Larry#2

South Forty Café
401 Highway 99
Westmoreland,Ks 66549
785-457-3307

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
schoolmaster

Re: Lunch Westmoreland, Ks Wednesday May 22nd

Post by schoolmaster »

If there was ever a day that was perfect for riding, this was it, albeit a little cool (54 degrees) first thing in the morning. But 29 faithful ROMEOS showed up at the South 40 Cafe in Westmoreland.[attachment=10]DSCN1685.JPG[/attachment][attachment=9]DSCN1680.JPG[/attachment][attachment=8]DSCN1681.JPG[/attachment][attachment=7]DSCN1683.JPG[/attachment][attachment=6]DSCN1691.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]DSCN1686.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]DSCN1687.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSCN1688.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSCN1689.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSCN1690.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]DSCN1693.JPG[/attachment]Riding home I couldn't help but think what a contrast this spring is to last year. Everything looks fresh and green and the air is crisp. What a great day to be a ROMEO!
Attachments
DSCN1685.JPG
DSCN1680.JPG
DSCN1681.JPG
We parked on both sides of the building.
We parked on both sides of the building.
And a long line out front.  Anyone driving on 4 wheels had to park and walk!
And a long line out front. Anyone driving on 4 wheels had to park and walk!
DSCN1686.JPG
DSCN1687.JPG
Mike and Bob showed up, right on time!
Mike and Bob showed up, right on time!
The special looked good, and it was quick out of the kitchen.  I think Harry called ahead.
The special looked good, and it was quick out of the kitchen. I think Harry called ahead.
DSCN1690.JPG
I think Harold, Jr. is about to take this one home.  Jr, this would look great in your garage next to those Vulcans.
I think Harold, Jr. is about to take this one home. Jr, this would look great in your garage next to those Vulcans.
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster