Lunch 11am April 3rd West of Tonganoxie

Moderator: Al Hayes

bucky

Lunch 11am April 3rd West of Tonganoxie

Post by bucky »

:D :D Keith, Ruth, Jr, and I went here to check this place out last fall. This is a real biker bar. Good hamburgers, dirty floors, motorcycle parking out front. Wear your big boots, black leather cloths. And if you smoke, roll the pack up in your shirt sleeve like Jimmy Dean. Really this is not the best decor, but they do cater to motorcycles. Its been a long cold winter. We can help them out. The weather is supposed to warm up, so lets go to
Helen's Hilltop
19611 Mclouth Rd
Tonganoxie,Ks
913-369-3772

See you there
Bucky :lol: :lol:

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
schoolmaster

Re: Lunch 11am April 3rd West of Tonganoxie

Post by schoolmaster »

Roger, on the dismount.  Sorry, Roger, I jumped the gun on snapping the pic.
Roger, on the dismount. Sorry, Roger, I jumped the gun on snapping the pic.
IMAG0178.jpg
There was a nice turnout at Helen's Hilltop for a riding day in the mid-40's. At one point there were 26 bikes and one cage in attendance.[attachment=16]IMAG0189.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15]IMAG0173.jpg[/attachment][attachment=14]IMAG0174.jpg[/attachment][attachment=13]IMAG0175.jpg[/attachment][attachment=12]IMAG0176.jpg[/attachment][attachment=11]IMAG0177.jpg[/attachment][attachment=9]IMAG0179.jpg[/attachment][attachment=8]IMAG0180.jpg[/attachment][attachment=6]IMAG0182.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5]IMAG0183.jpg[/attachment][attachment=4]IMAG0184.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]IMAG0185.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]IMAG0186.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]IMAG0187.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]IMAG0188.jpg[/attachment]Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures, but my wife had the camera today. I was stuck with the cell phone as an option. Everybody enjoyed the spring ride and each other's company as evidenced by the amount of time everyone spent hanging around and visiting. It was a great day to be a ROMEO as Randy likes to say.
Attachments
Unfortunately James Dean didn't show up today, but there were a lot of people there today that certainly remember who he was.
Unfortunately James Dean didn't show up today, but there were a lot of people there today that certainly remember who he was.
You know it must be spring!
You know it must be spring!
Well, maybe it isn't spring.  These guys all have their hands in their pockets.
Well, maybe it isn't spring. These guys all have their hands in their pockets.
You guys quit admiring my Silver Wing.  You do this every week.
You guys quit admiring my Silver Wing. You do this every week.
Hoser is ready to take over as official team photographer.
Hoser is ready to take over as official team photographer.
IMAG0177.jpg
There's Butch, an early arrival today.
There's Butch, an early arrival today.
That raccoon part loves it out in the country.
That raccoon part loves it out in the country.
Larry2 is thinking, "What can I tell these guys that they will actually believe?"
Larry2 is thinking, "What can I tell these guys that they will actually believe?"
Deep in thought
Deep in thought
Hoser's lunch. Yum!
Hoser's lunch. Yum!
IMAG0185.jpg
IMAG0186.jpg
IMAG0187.jpg
What's this Ruth? A beer for breakfast??!
What's this Ruth? A beer for breakfast??!
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster