Poker Run In Higginsville Sat. Aug.18

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Dan Hawkins

Poker Run In Higginsville Sat. Aug.18

Post by Dan Hawkins »

Julia & I went to the organizational meeting of the Bikers for Boomers Poker Run this Sat. Aug. 18. WOW !!! I was impressed with their organizational detail & wowed by the amount of stuff that has been donated for the raffle & winning poker hands. Winning poker hand gets a $500 value hand made in Lafayette County solid wood wine cabinet. This thing is beautiful and about 6 ft. tall. Extra poker hands can be purchased for $10 after you pay your $25 entry fee .

Raffle items include:
KC Comets, Royals, & T-Bones tickets
Various Branson tickets
Water park tickets
Many, many shirts & caps from all the area motorcycle dealers.
Plus other misc. items. The list filled an 8.5x11 paper. There was only one item valued at under $25

Did I mention that I was impressed !

Riders can leave Higg. anytime between 9 & 11am.

Sign in & fill out entry forms at senior Center 8:30 or sooner.
Briefing & overview of rules at 8:45 at Senior Center
Blessing of the Bikes at 9am
First group of bikes out at 9am

Back at the Higginsville Fairground Park , the band plays from 3-6pm . Food tent opens at 2pm,. All of the raffle tickets will be drawn @ 5pm with the winning hands announced immediately following the raffle.

There will be free refreshments at each of the designated stops.
It should be a fun day. No beer sold at any of the designated stops , or at the park.

See you Sat.
Email or call me if you have any questions . 660-909-6572 djhawkins@ctcis.net

Dan
Attachments
B4B Flyer Final.jpg