Romeo Picnic June 20, 2012

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Klem

Romeo Picnic June 20, 2012

Post by Klem »

We have the city park reserved for June 20, in Americus Kansas. This will be an all Romeo event. Americus is a few miles Northwest of Emporia so about as centrally located as we can find. Furnish your own food and drink. Bring the spouse, kids, grandkids or even the dog if he is friendly. Will post more details as we get closer to the date. The picnic we had in Emporia last year was the largest Romeo event in attendance and it can only get better. Mark your calendar and plan on this one.

Don

Do to the expected numbers for this event, it would be a good idea to bring your own chair, blanket, or where every you would like to sit. There are picnic tables in the park but not near enough for all of us.
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
bucky

Re: Romeo Picnic June 20, 2012

Post by bucky »

:lol: :lol: What a great place to have a ROMEO picnic. Americas, in the middle of America. I think you can get no better a place to celabrate our freedom to ride .
Bucky
Grandpajack

Post by Grandpajack »

I agree whit Bucky, Amercus is near the middle of the country and this should be a great ride and get together for us all. But having grown up near Amercus and we are going to be on grass. ( we will be in Chigger Country) , BRING REPELLANT) If you don't the be around your ankles on your way home, That evening the will be around kness, The next they will move up to your crotch and before there done they will be in your armpits. Am not trying to run anyone off. Just warning you all.

GrandpaJack
hoser

Post by hoser »

Sorry to miss, will be heading home from Black hills the 20th. Enjoyed Emporia last year, have fun. ;) Hoser
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
bucky

Post by bucky »

:D :D Great time at the picnic. Was really fun seeing and talking to a lot of good friends I haden't seem in awhile.
Thanks Don
Bucky