Harley-Davidson factory tour Monday 9-19-11

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Richard

Harley-Davidson factory tour Monday 9-19-11

Post by Richard »

Guys - Terry Powell, one of my ROMEO Riders from the North Central group, has arranged a group tour of the Harley plant in Kansas City and wanted me to pass this information along to each and every one of you.
I thought the quickest and easiest method might be to post this event here due to the quickly approaching date next Monday, September 19th. That's right, it's next Monday at 11:30 a.m.

Time of the tour again is 11:30 a.m. next Monday. All ROMEOS are invited.

Terry is the Coordinator and the Harley Plant needs a rough estimate of the number of folks planning on attending so give Terry Powell a call to confirm you will be there.

Here's the vital data you need to know: Terry Powell - Tour Coordinator
Phone # 785-643-5129

Monday September 19, 2011
1 Hour Harley Plant Tour
Congress Rd. just East of KC airport & off Hwy 69
Info No. 816-270-8023

This should be an interesting event free to all ROMEO's. Give Terry a call to confirm if you plan on attending. He needs to call in the estimated attendance prior to the tour. He also wanted me to tell you that if in the event of bad weather, do not hesitate to drive your car ot truck! No shame in that!