SEK Romeo Riders; Fri. June 10th Yates Center, Ks

herbyf

SEK Romeo Riders; Fri. June 10th Yates Center, Ks

Post by herbyf »

SEK Romeos are meeting for lunch at the FEED BUNK Restraunt in Yates Center at 11:00 A.M. Friday June 10th. The lady that I called to set up the event sounded really excited to have us come for lunch.. I have eaten there before and it was good. Hopefully it will be cooler by Friday. The restraunt is on the south side of the city square.
Corwin and John

MAP:
Roger Shores has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

For a view of all the past and present ROMEO destinations, click on the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/lxldjr
John D Davis

Re: SEK Romeo Riders; Fri. June 10th Yates Center, Ks

Post by John D Davis »

:mrgreen: The acknowledged leader of the Friday pack called me last evening and said he could not make the trip today :roll: , that other things have occured ( insert your favorite Corwin story here ) and would I be going to Yates Center. Told him yes, I would be there. Well there were 6 others that showed - Terry on his Gold Wing from Burlington, Mel on his Victory from Manhattan, Scott from Ft. Scott on his ST 1300, Lyle from Ft. Scott on his Gold Wing trike and a couple from the Kansas City area - George and Misty on a new Gold wing. Food was very good and I was surprised I had never been to the Feedbunk. This place is big enough for the Eastern Kansas group, readers take notice.

JohnD
Drive now, talk later
alyle123

Re: SEK Romeo Riders; Fri. June 10th Yates Center, Ks

Post by alyle123 »

Thanks to all for making me welcome on my first ROMEO outing at Yates Center. Thanks also to John for leading me through back-country on the way to Chanute to check out the Honda service center there. It appears they will be very accommodating when the time comes...and what a showroom! Totaled 150 miles and averaged 33.5 mpg on the trike. Just got it a month ago and with it being a '90 model was not sure what to expect, but it did well and seems solid.

Looking forward to more rides and meeting more riders. Thanks again to those who welcomed me.

Lyle