South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

ROMEO Riders! Lets head south to Winfield. It's been past two years since the last meal at Shindigs Bar & Grill - 500 Main St.

The weather is showing a spectacular day for riding our machines next Wednesday, lets start them and meet there. And cages are welcome too, just get there. Shindigs has a wide verity of lunch meals, offer great service and are happy we choose them for our meal. Pay with cards or cash.

TIME: 11:00 AM, Wednesday, May 29

Shindigs
500 N. Main St.
Winfield, KS 67156
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Shindigs was ready and planted us to top most level. As in the top most dining room with a couple active young ladies tending to our needs. Food was fantastic! I had the Ruben - wowzer! Best yet, well worth the 14 dollars. I'm confident all enjoyed the food today.

We had a full book page of riders logging in their miles today. Twenty Three Romeos rolled in on bikes, with Kathryn rolling her Harley Street Glide 105 miles to be the top ace rider. All 21 bike total mileage was 988 miles. Likely many took a longer way home. And Roger and his lady rolled in within his car - SO HAPPY he has healed so prompt! - Absolutely Amazing!!!

Wonderful day today, I say. See you next week. I'll pitch up the location Friday. Do scroll the photos below.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
5a.jpg
6.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T