Welcome to the Romeos!

This forum is for riders in the Shenandoah Valley.

Moderator: shoresr

JerryM100

Welcome to the Romeos!

Post by JerryM100 »

Greetings riders from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia and welcome to the Retired Old Motorcyclists Eating Out (ROMEOS)!

The Romeos is a place to post where to meet to eat. Generally, Romeos don't meet up and ride in a group since they come from everywhere. The point is that it is an open group and all are invited from wherever they are to meet at the destination and enjoy their own individual rides. And a good meal. And some good conversation with friends. There are no rules or officers or dues or anything. The only thing is someone (or two) needs to step up and pick nice places to go and post them here on the forums. The 'ride coordinator' can also email their list of friends but that email list usually gets too big so they just post here. Whatever works!

Feel free to post your introductions and pictures of your rides.

I am the administrator of the website for the last 10 years. I run it as a 'benevolent dictator'. Anyone can post anything they like as long as it doesn't include politics, sex, religion, profanity, and personal abuse - the common things we generally avoid in polite conversation. The whole purpose is to ride and eat and meet new people.

Safe riding!
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage