Thanks a million

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Roadpounder

Thanks a million

Post by Roadpounder »

As most of you know I have been dealing with some health issues lately which have taken me out of circulation. For the most part I'm still doing well and the doctors feel that I have some time before I need to start serious treatment. That is giving time to get the money issues straightened out. But the time is limited before we get started. So far I've had none of the serious symptoms that the doc has mentioned, and the blood tests are coming back good. I still have a test to have done and I'm waiting for the scheduling to come through. Just a few logistic snags to work through.

On a lighter note I received the card you guys sent me and I must say that it did a great deal to lift my spirits. Your thoughts and prayers are the best medicine could get. I was overwhelmed to see all the signatures on the card. The ROMEOs are the finest group of people I have ever been associated with and I am honored and privileged to be counted among you. With the logistical delays I've encountered I will be coming back to Salina this week to pick a few things up and make a few arrangements before heading back to KC. I hope to be there for the 10/27 ride.

Thanks for everything,
Marty Hauk
Richard

Re: Thanks a million

Post by Richard »

MARTY - Great hearing from you and that you are OK so far. Hope you can make it to spangles Tuesday morning for our regular coffee meet since work is no longer an issue you have to work around. Richard