MIDDLETOWN, VA CHRISTMAS PARADE 2023

This forum is for riders in the Shenandoah Valley.

Moderator: shoresr

shoresr

MIDDLETOWN, VA CHRISTMAS PARADE 2023

Post by shoresr »

004image.jpg
The Lake Frederick Motorcycle Club particpated in the Middletown, VA Christmas Parade.
009image.jpg
006image.jpg
THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS
THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS
Which way did they GO??
Which way did they GO??
Come on - FOLLOW ME !!! !
Come on - FOLLOW ME !!! !
003image.jpg
008image.jpg
007image.jpg
010image.jpg
014image.jpg
013image.jpg
012image.jpg
015image.jpg
The GRINCH follows me everywhere !
The GRINCH follows me everywhere !
The LF Motorcycle Club was pleased to have the opportunity to ride in the Middletown Christmas Parade. The best part is seeing the true excitement of the holiday season in the faces of the kids along the parade route. I feel we shared a little Christmas Joy

The sight of motorcycles, adorned with festive decorations, roaring through the streets can be exhilarating for both participants and spectators. The impact on the children's faces, filled with genuine excitement, is a testament to the magic of the holiday season and the joy that community events like parades can bring.

It's these moments of shared joy and community spirit that make holiday celebrations memorable. The LF Motorcycle Club's participation likely left a positive and lasting impression on many, creating cherished memories for both the riders and those who had the pleasure of watching the parade. Thanks for being a part of spreading holiday cheer!