5th Annual Fall Romeo Rendevous

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
John Kuhn

5th Annual Fall Romeo Rendevous

Post by John Kuhn »

Jr. Wegge tells me he is planning the 5th ANNUAL MEET at THE HUB, "Dogpatch" Arkansas.
Tentative date is Wednesday September 22 for the evening get together.
Jr. says "Arrive early, leave late. Lots of good riding to be had"
He will give more details later, so keep the dates open.
Posted by John Kuhn at Jr.'s request.
Klem

Re: September at "The HUB"

Post by Klem »

Guys I just got off the phone with Jr. and he confirmed that things are the way they have been just a few weeks earlier. The Hub in Arkansas will again be the meeting place for the fall Romeo ride. September 22 will be the evening gathering. Jr. will have arrangements made at the restaurant across the street. Most of the riders arrive on the 21st, do what ever they want with whoever they want as long as the whoever agrees. Spend the 22nd enjoying the local colour and roads. Gather for the evening meal and Bull session. Spend the 23rd heading home. Of course what ever you want for your schedule is up to you. Here is the contact info for the hub

The Hub P.O. Box 165, Marble Falls Ar. 72648
870-743-4062 or 800-597-9963
http://www.hubinfo.com

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
Klem

Re: 5th Annual Fall Romeo Rendevous

Post by Klem »

Jr. called and said that once again the HUB is giving the Romeos a room discount, so be sure to mention that you are a Romeo.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Double left click on image to make larger
Double left click on image to make it larger
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Hey, I just got back from my first ROMEO Ride to the HUB. Boy what a jewel you guys have found. I don't believe I have every seen a group of people sooo relaxed and having so much fun.

When I arrived there were only four bikes in the parking lot and OH :shock: , but when I asked the owner Randal he said about forty had checked in and they were all out riding. Most gathered for a little social before a very nice dinner. I was so jealous of the guys that ordered those big steaks. :shock: After dinner we had a nice bonfire, roasted marsh mellows and some talked to the wee hours.

A really big thanks to Junior, his wife, and all the other people that helped put this together. It was great to meet and "remeet" so many great guys. Can't wait to see you again.

Riding a motorcycle is serious business and we must all be more careful!!!

I have put a few pictures at this website that I hope you can see. If you took some pictures, hopefully I have made it so you can add your pictures to mine. They will be out of order, but they will all be in the same place.

http://tinyurl.com/RomeoHub2010