BIKES & BREAKFAST 10-23

This forum is for riders in the Shenandoah Valley.

Moderator: shoresr

shoresr

BIKES & BREAKFAST 10-23

Post by shoresr »

WHEN YOU ARE SERVED LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE ;)

There is a gathering and breakfast, BIKES & BREAKFAST, the second Sunday of the month twelve months of the year :!: :!: :!:

When we arrived at Clifton the road was blocked off and they wouldn't let us enter CLIFTON :o :shock: They were having some kind of fall festival event and they didn't want any motorcycles. :o Hard to believe the residents of Clifton didn't think about the monthly Bikes and Breakfast when they set their date.

Oh well, we are flexible, so off we rode. We needed breakfast, but we didn't know exactly where to go. Marshall Diner and Apple House were suggested.

When we rode through Plains, Alan suggested THE RAIL STOP, which he thought was owned by Robert DuVall's wife, a local resident of Plains.

It was a good call. We sat outside and enjoyed great food. I had my favorite, eggs benedict, and we were serenaded by a three piece band playing across street at the Front Porch Restaurant.

We had a beautiful fall ride, good food and good company. It was a good day to be riding a motorcycle. ;)
Every good ride has a U-Turn
Every good ride has a U-Turn
PLAINS, VA
PLAINS, VA
image006.jpg
image003.jpg
image001.jpg
Roger's Egg's Benedict
Roger's Egg's Benedict
thumbnail_image_67192321.jpg
Great band that we enjoyed from across the street
Great band that we enjoyed from across the street
IMG_2768 (2).jpg (84.79 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
image004.jpg
The return route has some new and very good roads on it.  The return is a keeper!!
The return route has some new and very good roads on it. The return is a keeper!!
Here is a link to the route. Checkout out these roads.

https://go.rever.co/ViNkDlmEJDb

Thanks Alan for the picture of the band. Thanks, Jeff for tracking the route. Thanks Jon for the picture of "Roger" :oops: I forgot to start my tracker and we deviated a lot, from my proposed route. Two BMW's and a Triumph TIGER kept the Ol' Gold Win in line :lol: