South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 2, 9:30 AM

roginoz

South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 2, 9:30 AM

Post by roginoz »

It looks like next Wednesday will be hot and dry, so we'll stay a bit closer to home. Time to head back to the Breadbasket, in Newton.

The Breadbasket has a really good breakfast buffet. I think you can order ala carte, but the buffet is the best (and quickest) deal. A couple kinds of scrambled eggs, breakfast casserole, bacon and sausage, pancakes and french toast, biscuits and gravy, and fresh fruit (and probably something else I've forgotten.) Dessert is extra, but the Breadbasket has a really good selection, in case you have room for more (or want to take something home for later.) We'll be in the rear (west) room this time.

The Breadbasket is on Newton's main north/south street, a couple of blocks south of the railroad tracks. There's plenty of parking north of the building, and an overflow area just to the west.

TIME:

9:30 AM, Wednesday, August 2

PLACE:

The Breadbasket
219 N. Main Street
Newton, KS 67114
316-283-3811

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 2, 9:30 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

The Breadbasket is what it is, the best breakfast meal in Newton, for that I'll add - best on planet earth. Its an 'take care of yourself' kind of place with an awesome and plentiful food selection. It's top of the heap for early morning grub.

We had a nice group of 18 today, three visitors from out of state. Appreciate their stopping in. Plus one new rider, Tim Rowling, welcome Tim!
The long distance riders were myself and Rusty from Mulvane @ 47 miles each. Moundridge Ron rolled in at a wimpy 15 miles to be low - however he brought 3 family members to join the fun. Welcome to the 3 from California.

Lets do it again next week. Roger will place the location in due time, see it then. Wayne and I will be riding in Sturgis and missing the next ride.
Examine today photos below- Did you know, click a photo and it becomes larger.
Attachments
4317.jpg
4318.jpg
4321.jpg
4323.jpg
4325.jpg
4326.jpg
4329.jpg
4334.jpg
4335.jpg
4342 copy.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T