South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 29, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 29, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 29, 11:00 AM 2023

Close examination of the weather strongly suggests next Wednesday will be a ride day, slight cool and sunny. This location has came up a few times so lets make it happen. Let's ride or drive to True Lies in Eldorado. It was Oct 23rd 2021 since we last visited. Our arriving at 11AM suggests to be a slow business time, and they assured to give us first class attention. We will be there mostly by ourselves. True Lies is 45 to 50 miles trip for most. Let's eat as it grows warm outside, then take a longer ride home. It should be a good day.

They have a special - Hamburger with mushrooms. Plus a full breakfast and lunch menu, your choice of meal. Their portions are large, you will leave satisfied! Look forward to seeing you!

TIME: 11:00 AM, Wednesday, March 29, 11AM

PLACE:

True Lies Bar & Grill
607 N. Oil Hill Rd.
El Dorado, KS
(316) 320-9255

MAP: Gary will have a map up at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 29, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

ROMEO to True Lies in Eldorado!! Good service and wonderful food. Breakfast meals, steak, burger, salad and other meals. All were happy and full upon leaving. A comfortable and sunny day to ride with some wind on return, but nothing unusual for Kansas. We can call this a great ROMEO day.

We had 17 riders arrive on 16 motorcycles. The total one way miles was 637 miles. We had no wimpy rider today. Joe Williams was low mileage rider at 25 miles, Jr. and Shirley tied as top mileage riders at 60 miles each from their home town, Oxford. Most riders rolled 40 to 55 one way miles. It was a wonderful day with great food and comfortable riding on our 2 and 3 wheel machines.

Lets plan to ride next Wednesday. It may be in the westward direction. The ride will be post by Friday late afternoon.

Photos below.. check them out.
Attachments
1.jpg
5776.jpg
5782.jpg
5784.jpg
5788.jpg
5793.jpg
0last.jpg
5796.jpg
5799.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T