South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 15, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

The temps look above 50 degree at riding/driving time, so we will go a tad distance south this week. Some of you may recall Angie D’s in Oxford, we used to go there many years past. This place is now La Casita Mexican Food. We seem to enjoy Mexican, and the meals I have had there have been absolutely fantastic. It is not packaged grub that is warmed and served, they cook the meals from scratch and deliver hot & fresh! Bonus, price is right for retired old motorcyclist eating out.

The La Casita is located on Main Street (aka Hwy 160) toward the west end of the city, south side of roadway. Address below. They accept plastic cards or cash as payment. Lets show ROMEO strong - meet you there.

TIME: 11:00 AM, Wednesday, March 15, 11 AM

PLACE:

La Casita Mexican Food
218 W. Main Street
Oxford, KS 67119
620-931-9575

MAP: Gary's map at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday March 15, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Oxford's premier eating establishment La Casita Mexican opened at a quarter till 11 and we invaded quickly to get out of the raw wind. Yes, raw wind!

La Casita employees were attentive and appreciative we choose to dine there. Served super tasty food, large portions too.

We had 11 retired old motorcyclist eating out today. Nine arrived on motorcycles, one on a bicycle and last was a pickup truck driver. The bikes totaled 435 one way miles. Moundridge Ron was top miles rider from Moundridge to Oxford with 76 one way miles. Bicycle rider rolled 2 blocks as he was a local Romeo and Wayne was the pickup truck driver, driving warm with country-western music roaring from the truck speakers.

Swell turnout today, but lets do more next week. Destination post will show up late day Friday.

Scroll the photos below-
Attachments
01.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
last.jpg
last.jpg (122.41 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T