Romeo t shirts online

lindad608

Romeo t shirts online

Post by lindad608 »

I have been asked about Romeo t shirts and a friend told me of this place. Lots more info on the Eastern Ks site, pics and FAQ. Hope this helps. Linda

First a brief history…

As a pilot program, and in an effort to come up with a system permitting any ROMEO anywhere to order t-shirt(s), the Eastern Kansas Group elected to organize a Romeo t-shirt purchase in late 2022. The idea was that if it went well and if the business supplying the t-shirts was reliable, we could roll out a method for anyone to order either in masse for a group or individually. We have completed the first stage. Specifically, all Romeo groups can now order apparel online. Delivery is available. The Eastern Kansas Group is now prepared to open this program up to any one interested in ordering online. We welcome all Romeos, coordinators, and groups to make online orders. Feel free to use or copy any information in this post.

The idea was that orders could be made directly to the business and then shipped to the buyer. That business is:

Threads
1225 Moro St.
Manhattan, KS. 66502
(785) 539-4539
E-MAIL: orders@shopthread.com

Once you have placed your order, you can elect to have the shirt(s) shipped directly to you. Shipping runs $7.95 for a single shirt. I don’t know at what point the shipping cost goes up in relation to group orders, but clearly at some point, shipping costs will reflect the size of the order. Frankly, this variable is pretty unpredictable, so I didn’t even bother to try and pin them down on shipping for group orders. If you place a group order you can inquire at that time.