Fox retiring

lindad608

Fox retiring

Post by lindad608 »

Well, here's some news: After 11 short years our wonderful leader is retiring as our coordinator. We thank you so much Fox and you will be a hard act to follow. I am going to temporarily try. But if ANYONE is interested in taking this on for the winter or year round please let me know. If you don't want to do the pics I will be happy to do it. Since Bill and I are far away there won't be any meeting at LaFeria to ride unless someone else would like to run that part. Also I will set it up but there's a possibility we might not make it although we will try to.

Again, Fox you have done a great job. And even if we haven't said so we do all appreciate it.
Spyderider

Re: Fox retiring

Post by Spyderider »

Hello Mr Fox.
Just when I find this site where you have been all these years you retire on me. I'm the big guy who has the Blue Spyder RTLT and use to meet at the legion in LaFeria. There have been a lot of changes there since Harlin passed.
I won't be riding tomorrow, but wondered where the ROMEOS were going, maybe I can drive there and get aquatinted for future riding.
Wish you the best.

Rich Shamory
rgamore47@gmail.com
lindad608

Re: Fox retiring

Post by lindad608 »

Hello there, welcome to Romeos. I'm Linda and am helping out and will post the rides. FYI, Bob and Linda will be doing the rides from LaFeria and I will post the time for them when I post the ride.