South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday December 7, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday December 7, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Cold again next Wednesday, so we're staying in close again (for most of us.) Boudreux's in Peck is a favorite, but we usually save it for winter or bad weather. We were last there in May, so we're due for a return visit. They have burgers, corn dogs, chicken, and several other choices.

Peck is just south of the Sumner/Sedgwick county line on Meridian. The address is 1499 N. Meridian in Peck, which is actually on the southwest corner of 119th South and Meridian.

Boudreux's is about seventeen miles south of Wichita: not too far to drive if it's too cold to ride, close enough to ride if you choose to bundle up. They don’t open the doors until 11:00 AM, so be prepared to kill some time in the parking lot if you arrive early.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, December 7

PLACE:

Boudreux Burger Barn
1499 N Meridian (SW corner of 119th So. & Meridian)
Peck, KS 67120
(316) 524-2763

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday December 7, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

One of the best burger meals on planet earth - Boudreux Burger Barn!! We were the first in the door, hungry ROMEO's need to eat! Most had a burger basket, be it a single, double or triple, cheese or no cheese. I got my single with tots on the side, most had the fries.

We had 18 arrive at the Burger Barn today. Wait, that establishment is far from a barn, it's a fantastic home style café. Anyway, we had only one (1) brave rider today, Roger rolled in on his Honda riding a total of 13 one way miles. Roger may have ridden 45 miles more going home, but I doubt that.

Lets plan to gang up next Wednesday and do it again at another location. Photos below, scroll to see em all -
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T