South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, November 16, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, November 16, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Winter appears to have arrived early. It looks like cold and dry next Wednesday, so we're going to stay a bit closer to home. We were at Sugar Shane's about six months ago, so let's head back to Augusta. They like to see the ROMEOs, and the food is always good.

Sugar Shane's is located at the corner of 5th and State in Augusta. The menu is pretty varied: sandwiches and wraps, pizza, pasta, meatloaf, etc. There's also a daily special, which I always forget to check. Everyone ought to find something to their liking. They don't open until 11:00, so if you're one of the early birds you can do some tire kicking beforehand. We'll be in the south room, as usual.

If it's too cold for the bike, hop in the car or truck. For most of us it's just a short trip to Augusta, and the company will be as good as ever.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, November 16

PLACE:

Sugar Shane's
430 S. State St.
Augusta, KS
(316) 201-1099

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, November 16, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Sugar Shane's was ready with a long table and menus placed. We ordered off the menu, and a couple took the special, which was beans and cornbread. Lady server had her hands full with all of us, but she was pleasant and friendly. Good food and service!!

We had 15 drive or ride in today. The six riders rolled a total of 105 miles. Gram was wimpy rider at only 4 miles and Bob Welton was the high mileage rider roaring 28 miles on his Spyder.

Lets gang up and do it next week. The ride will post late this week.. See ya then

Photos- (only made a few so I tossed in a couple off topic)
Attachments
4777.jpg
4779.jpg
4783.jpg
4786.jpg
book.jpg
Gulp.jpg
0644.jpg
0656.jpg
0664.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T