Romeo Riders T-Shirts and Sweatshirts

Moderator: Al Hayes

leesonthree

Romeo Riders T-Shirts and Sweatshirts

Post by leesonthree »

Hi all, we will be taking orders through September, 27 for ROMEO Rider T-shirts and Sweatshirts. We are making both the Classic Design and the New Design available if we get enough interest in both. We must have at least 12 shirts for each style of an order and currently have orders for 6 of each. Please choose a color that Black ink will show up on. You can download the orderform and print it out or just e- mail her the information at the e-mail below.
Please include Name you want printed and style of shirt (classic or Trio) in the special instructions, thanks.
Got questions e-mail Rosetta at rgcandalc@gmail.com or come to the Kansas City North ride and talk to her in person.

Lee C & Rosetta C
Gladstone, MO
Attachments
Classic ROMEO Shirt.jpg
New ROMEO Shirts.jpg
ROMEO Shirt Order Form.jpg
El-Do

Re: Romeo Riders T-Shirts and Sweatshirts

Post by El-Do »

Gentlemen,

I know there have been questions about ordering, payment, etc. and that Al tried to get some answers. I don’t have all the answers, but can say that I eventually just printed the order form, filled it out, took a photo and then e-mailed it to Rosetta. This prompted a response indicating that if they received the required minimum number for ordering (12, last week my order constituted number 8) she would place the order and contact me about paying by check to her address when the time came. So, if you want to place an order, that’s how I would suggest doing so. And please do - I’m new and would like to get my two shirts. ;)

I had intended to bring this up in Westmoreland but neglected to do so. My apologies.

Good luck,

Brad