South Central Breakfast: Wednesday, August 17, 9:30 AM

roginoz

South Central Breakfast: Wednesday, August 17, 9:30 AM

Post by roginoz »

We haven't been to Kingman in a while, so we'll head to Jeri's next Wednesday. They're on Main Street, a couple of blocks south of Hwy 400, on the east side of the street.

Jeri's has all of the usual breakfast items, in addition to donuts and rolls to take home for later. We'll be in the front dining area this time, as they're a bit short on wait staff. Chill out, BS with the group, and be patient.

Bobz Bikes is just around the corner from Jeri's (well, up the street, around the corner, and down another street) in case you want to do some tire kicking on the way home.

We'll have two more breakfast rides before we switch back ot lunches in September. Let me know if you have a favorite (or a new place) that we need to visit.

TIME:

9:30 AM, Wednesday, August 17

PLACE:

Jeri's Restaurant
312 N Main St
Kingman Ks 67068
620-532-5361

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Breakfast: Wednesday, August 17, 9:30 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Jeri's in Kingman was ready for the onslaught of ROMEO bikers with the back room waiting and the server happy to take our breakfast orders. Service was quick, especially considering the robust group of 21. Myself and several others enjoyed an omelet meal, others had pancakes or scrambled egg meals with hashed taters and toast.

We had a nice group of 21 today, total riders was 20. Considering the heavy overcast, wet looking sky this was a very nice turnout. Total miles ridden on the 20 bikes was 1099! Moundridge Ron rolled 73 miles on his 2021 Harley to be top mileage rider. Brian and Roger rolled mid 40's miles and most other was 50 to mid 60's miles. One local person arrived in a cage, welcome to him - most welcome to come again.

I confess I made several photos with incorrect setting (last used this camera set for moon photos) and I did not notice until it was too late. Did the best I could with the photos I made. I'll do better next week.
And I post a few bonus photos of police riding a demonstration showing their ability to handle big Harley-Davidsons at the Sturgis rally. Do notice where the police riders are looking as they rolled their ride. Very interesting.
Attachments
3746.jpg
3752.jpg
3756.jpg
3758.jpg
3764.jpg
3768.jpg
3771.jpg
3778.jpg
last.jpg
Copy1.jpg
Copy 3.jpg
copy 4.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T