APRIL 6th, LUNCH 10 AM, 4 CORNERS STEAKHOUSE & LOUNGE, KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

Al Hayes

APRIL 6th, LUNCH 10 AM, 4 CORNERS STEAKHOUSE & LOUNGE, KS

Post by Al Hayes »

As far as I know we’ve never been here before. Breakfast is served all day long and I’m told the food is great. It’s been said that their chicken fried steak can be cut with a fork. They open from 7am to 9pm which kind of surprised me. Great food and prices! There is ample parking. I talked with the cook, and she seemed to be very customer oriented.

Their lunch specials Wed. are Hot Roast Beef or a Pork Tender sandwich for $7.79. It has a rustic cabin look on the inside. John Wayne memorabilia everywhere, including the sign out front. Highly recommend by some of the truckers who routinely pass-by.

The weather looks like it will be in the 60’s. So, let’s all get saddled up to ride to 4 Corners Steakhouse in Scranton, Ks. “Happy Trails” and hope to see you all there!

4 CORNERS STEAKHOUSE & LOUNGE
15745 S Topeka Ave
Scranton, KS, KS 66537
785 793-2800

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez

Attachments
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 680 times
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (9.04 KiB) Viewed 680 times
download (3).jpeg
download (3).jpeg (12.9 KiB) Viewed 680 times
download (2).jpeg
download (2).jpeg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 680 times
schoolmaster

Re: APRIL 6th, LUNCH 10 AM, 4 CORNERS STEAKHOUSE & LOUNGE, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

A quick rummage through the ol’ memory bank (and also a search through the ROMEO archives) would reveal that this would be our 10th visit to Four Corners for lunch in the last few years! But aside from that, everything else in your post is right on target! Great food, great location, great weather, great service and plenty of room to sit (and park) should leave no one with any excuse to miss this one. Another great choice Al!!
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
Klem

Post by Klem »

If you go to page 30 you will find the post for our first New Years Day ride as a group. Lots of ghost in those pictures.
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
Al Hayes

Post by Al Hayes »

Mic, Klem & "Polish Prince" (Frank) were right on! If I had searched the archives, I could have kept myself from this “Faux Pas” of stating we have never been to 4 Corners before.

Then to quote Mic Lowe, there was lots of room to spread out and enjoy the “great food, great location, great weather, great service.” (By the way Frank, we missed you and hope you’re doing alright health wise). As usual, we all had fun sharing some of our funny stories & tales all the way to the parking lot. None of us seemed to be in a great hurry to leave and go home. That’s just the kind of day it was.

It was an almost perfect day for riding the 2 wheelers. Except when returning home, the winds picked up and were quite turbulent. But for those of us riding eastward, the wind was to our back for a most enjoyable ride. Here are some photos for you to look at that document and witness our gathering together this day! “Happy Trails” to ya until our next round-up.

Attachments
IMG_1200.jpeg
IMG_1201.jpeg
IMG_1202.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
IMG_1204.jpeg
IMG_1205.jpeg
IMG_1206.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg
IMG_1209.jpeg
IMG_1210.jpeg
IMG_1211.jpeg