Lunch 11 AM September 18, Marilynn's Place, Osage City, KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

Lunch 11 AM September 18, Marilynn's Place, Osage City, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

Last time we visited Marilynn's Place was back in March so it's time for our semi-annual visit. You know the drill, breakfast is available until 10:45 and then comes lunch. The lunch special next Wednesday is chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and a vegetable and I know how you all hate chicken fried steak, especially the size that ol' Marilynn serves. But whether it's breakfast or lunch 10:30 is a good time to show up to catch everyone either coming or going. Oh, and you'll also remember that Marilynn's is a regular pie stop so you could make an exception this week and kill two birds with one stone. Or you could just have your pie here and stop for the ice cream on the way home. Man, the choices are endless.

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
https://tinyurl.com/y95zj3gt

Hope to see you in Osage City on Wednesday.

Oh, I meant to remind any of you that need some ROMEO gear, I received this email from Joe Purinton:

The Romeo Store with CY6 Designs is now open again until September 29th and shipments made the following week. There have been a few changes; the Romeo caps and patches have been removed and the embroidered option has been removed.

The Romeo Caps and Stickers are available directly from Bob Koehn, Randy Roberts & Joe Purinton. All shirts & sweatshirts ordered on the Romeo Store, CY6 Designs, will be screen printed
Attachments
marylinSign.jpg
marylinSign.jpg (126.86 KiB) Viewed 999 times
DSC01174.JPG
DSC01174.JPG (84.46 KiB) Viewed 999 times
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
Klem

Re: Lunch 11 AM September 18, Marilynn's Place, Osage City, KS

Post by Klem »

b
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
schoolmaster

RIDE REPORT: September 18, Marilynn's Place, Osage City, KS

Post by schoolmaster »

Well, it sure was a great day to be a ROMEO! AT least that's what 41 ROMEOS thought this morning when they decided to ride to Osage City for breakfastbslunch. Several went in early for breakfast but a good number hung out in the shade of the parking lot and visited and then went in and took advantage of the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn and lemonade for $7.00.

Even though it warmed up a bit on the ride home, it's still starting to look like fall when you start picking the county roads as your chosen route either to or from lunch. Corn is pretty well turned now but you can tell that beans got in late because they're still pretty green, but it looks like fall harvest is going to be big. Sunflowers are out in all their glory right now as well.

Even though the air is warm, fall is in the air! I keep hoping for a little break in the heat so we can stretch it out a bit in the coming weeks for a nice longer fall ride. Stay tuned and we'll see!!

By the way, a couple of you inquired about how to access the online ROMEO store to order new shirts and other gear. I touched base with Joe P. and received this reply:

Here it is http://www.cy6designs.com/romeoriders/shop/home

However, it may be just as well to go to the home page Romeo Riders | A forum to announce where to ride your motorcycle each week for a ride-to-eat. and at the top right hand side it says "Romeo Store". Click on that drop down and it should get you there.

Joe

I believe the link will be active until the end of September so if you need some new ROMEO stuff, this is your chance.
]
Attachments
IMG_2003.jpg
IMG_2006.jpg
IMG_2009.jpg
IMG_1996.jpg
IMG_1992.jpg
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2007.jpg
IMG_2010.jpg
IMG_1994.jpg
IMG_1993.jpg