Gibbo's Birthday Breakfast - July 17, 2019

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
roginoz

Gibbo's Birthday Breakfast - July 17, 2019

Post by roginoz »

Just a heads up for all the ride coordinators. The South Central group will be in Yoder, at the Carriage Crossing, to observe Gibbo's ninety-second birthday on July 17 this year. A lot of the time the North Central group will join us, and I think Marty schedules their weekly ride to coincide with ours. If any of the guys from the other groups would like to join us, the Carriage Crossing can hold all of us easily. Free drinks and cigars in my garage in Wichita after we get home...
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
roginoz

Details: Gibbo's Birthday Breakfast - July 17, 2019

Post by roginoz »

Next week the South Central group will be celebrating Gibbo's ninety-second birthday at the Carriage Crossing, in Yoder. The Carriage Crossing is large enough to accommodate us, as well as those from the other groups who would like to attend. The breakfast menu is extensive; the German sausage omlette is a favorite of mine, and they have monster cinnamon rolls (a bit large for “just” dessert, but they travel well.) And, of course, there's pie.

It's a short trip to Yoder, about forty miles, for those of us in Wichita. It's a bit further for those in the other groups, but well worth the trip (especially on this special occasion.) Also, there will be drinks and cigars in my garage in Wichita after we get home for anyone passing that way.

TIME:

9:00 AM, Wednesday, July 17

PLACE:

Carriage Crossing Restaurant
K-96 & Yoder Road
Yoder, KS
620-465-3612
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650