Shriner's Kids Run – Wichita - May 11

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
roginoz

Shriner's Kids Run – Wichita - May 11

Post by roginoz »

Not a “official” ROMEO event, but it's a good time for a really good cause. Some of our South Central guys are involved in this, and asked me to help spread the word.

Midian Shrine will hold their annual Kids Run on Saturday, May 11. Check-in opens at 8:00 AM at 130 N. Topeka in Wichita, with the last bike out at 10:00 AM. I've participated in this event before, and it was always a good ride. There's a silent auction and some nice door prizes, in addition to the cash prizes. Most important, though, is that the run supports the Shriner's Hospitals. I know personally about the good works these guys do; they provided excellent care for my nephew many years ago.

There's online pre-registration at http://kanbike.org/EE for $20, or you can register after April 19 for $25. You can also register at the Midian Shrine Center at the adddress listed above.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350