Jim K. from Abilene

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
cyclone

Jim K. from Abilene

Post by cyclone »

Hi Guys; I found this site on the HD forum where we were discussing old guy riders. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun, and I am hoping to join in on some of it. I have owned several bikes over the years starting with an old 1942 "45" Harley. In may of this year, I sold my 84 HD Sportster, and bought a 99 Softail Custom. I rode the Sportster for 23 years, and decided it was time for a little comfort. LOL
Attachments
Harley with new seat 007.jpg
JerryM100

Re: Jim K. from Abilene

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the gang, Jim! Feel free to join any ride of the 4 that are posted here each week (depending on the weather). Just show up and introduce yourself and your bike. There is always plenty to talk about!

Note that if you want to be notified of any new posts in any forum you can subscribe to the forum at the bottom. That applies to the General Discussion forum or any of the local area forums.

Look forward to meeting you sometime!

Jerry in KC
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
cyclone

Post by cyclone »

Thanks Jerry; Looking forward to it. Never know about Ks. weather. Maybe we will have an early spring. I generally do not go to far until the temp gets to 50 deg.
shovelmike

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome Jim, nice Softail! I'm another of the Harley guys here....'02 Ultra but I have hung onto my Sportster (85 XLX) as well as my '73 Superglide, fortunately I have the garage space, I admittedly put a lot more miles on the dresser...can't beat it for comfort.