Romeo shirts, sweatshirts, caps & patches

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Joe P

Romeo shirts, sweatshirts, caps & patches

Post by Joe P »

We plan to re-open the CY6 Designs web page for ordering our Romeo shirts, sweatshirts, caps & patches on August 11th through August 19th.
Watch for the announcement and check out the new items.
Joe P

Re: Romeo shirts, sweatshirts, caps & patches

Post by Joe P »

The CY6 Designs Romeo Store is now open again now for two weeks. Go to the link and check it out:
http://www.cy6designs.com/romeoriders/shop/home

We have a good selection of shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts in a variety of colors and sizes. Also the Romeo caps & patch have been added to the web site for ordering along with the other items. The new caps have an improved design and are available for $14.00. The patches have an adhesive backing, can be ironed on or sewn on and the price reduced to $7.50.

Joe
Joe P

Post by Joe P »

We are trying something new with our CY6 Romeo Store for ordering shirts, sweatshirts, caps and patches. The store link will remain open continuously for the next two months and orders will be processed on the 1st and 15th of the month and shipments will be made the week after processing.

http://www.cy6designs.com/romeoriders/shop/home
Log on to this CY6 Romeo Riders Link for purchasing your Romeo shirts, sweatshirts, caps and patches.
Orders will be processed on the 1st and 15th of the month and shipments will be made the week after processing.

Please contact me if you have any problems making an order. I am not a technician, but I do know the folks at CY 6 Designs and can get problems solved or make corrections as necessary.

Joe Purinton
417-682-1464
joedpjilldp@yahoo.com
Joe P

Post by Joe P »

Click on the “Romeo’s Store” tab, open the link, make your selections and add your shipping address and payment method. The Romeo’s Store will remain open for orders and the processing will occur on the 1st & 15th of each month. Your order will be shipped to you the week after the order is processed.

Please contact me if you have questions or need help making an order. I am not a technician, but I do know the folks at CY6 Designs and can get problems solved or make corrections as necessary. Text or call me at 417-682-1464 or email joedpjilldp@yahoo.com
Regards,
Joe Purinton