Update on services for Pat Doherty

Moderator: Roadpounder

Roadpounder

Update on services for Pat Doherty

Post by Roadpounder »

I just got an update on the services for Pat. Some of us will be meeting for our regular morning coffee at Bayrd's and riding to the church from there.

First Covenant Church
2625 E Magnolia Rd.
Salina, KS 67401-9076

Funeral service will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 12, at First Covenant Church. Burial will be at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in Palacky Cemetery, Holyrood. If anyone is up for that ride we can participate in that too.
Rest in Peace Pat.  You will be missed.
Rest in Peace Pat. You will be missed.
PAT.jpg (16.13 KiB) Viewed 362 times
The services for Pat were beautiful and although I only knew pat through the ROMEOs, the eulogy delivered by the Pastor described, perfectly, the Pat that I knew. The large number of people who came to bid him farewell was testament to the number of hearts and lives he touched in a very positive way. There are many stories of how Pat had a positive influence on the people in his life. Here's one of mine. After a few years in Salina I lost the job that brought me here. I was left with no income and no way support myself. It was Pat who pointed me toward a job opening in which I had considerable experience. I applied and got the job before I fell into any real despair. Pat was there in my life when I needed him. Pat will live on in our hearts and memories.