Lunch September 16, 2009

Moderator: Al Hayes

Klem

Lunch September 16, 2009

Post by Klem »

I am a little late getting this posted but it is one of those things where the restaurant closes right after lunch and if I'm not thinking about it first thing in the morning I'm too late for the day. And I do like to confirm before we go. Made that mistake once.

The place this week is going North to Walt country. Lots of pretty roads in that area and this year the country has been green and lush everywhere. We went here a few years back with Richard and they served us well. It appeared the place had been out of business but when I talked with them they said they have been there fore 12 consecutive years. As with everything there are multiple ways to category. For small town restaurants or cafes one way is hours opened. There are the all day that serve three meals from 0700 to around 2000 hrs. There are the breakfast lunch places 0700 to 1400 and the lunch dinner places 1100 to 2000. This one is the middle category which explains why so many of us thought it closed.

What does all this mean? It means that Larry and Larry will be in the parking lot telling the early arrivals that the food was good. Lee will be on his fifth cup of coffee and a slice of pie when we walk in the door. All will be good and normal. It actually looks like the weather will cooperate this week and so those that don't own rain suits can ride also. So let's mount up and have a good time at

Lunch 1100 September 16, 2009

South Forty Cafe
401 Highway 99
Westmoreland Kansas, 66549
785-457-3307

As always ride safe and watch for the deer and turkeys. It's getting that time of year

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough