No Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 2-3-16

Moderator: Roadpounder

Richard

No Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 2-3-16

Post by Richard »

Guys - I'm still having some serious compooter problems so it's amazing that I can even get on this thing to communicate. Actually, I had to have Joyce do it for me since the computer wouldn't recognize me at all. Since she is so good at forging my name on checks I figured she could do it and walla....lo and behold, she got right in! I've always felt that she had a bit of larceny in her!

Next week, the weather is going to take another turn for the worst and Wednesday is going to be near freezing so cycle riding is definitely out for me. I think what I'll do is look up an online computer tutorial and spend some time there. The air down here in the basement has turned the walls blue over stress from this darn computer. I'm sure by now you've noticed that I haven't written a ride report from our Wednesday lunch in Hillsboro. Now that I'm back on again now, I may take a shot at it!

So, anyway....let me repete....no Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 2-3-16.

Use this time off wisely....do all the maintenance on your bike instead of waiting until the weather warms up and you want to ride.
Get busy and get your taxes done because the Spring ROMEO Rendezvous follows tax deadline day and you can reward yourself with a well deserved treat and attend this year if you've never participated before. It's always a hoot and Bucky does a bang up job of planning every year.
And we have another Ride-A-Round event coming up in May. This year it will be Oklahoma, my home state. I can hardly wait. This will be the 5th in a series following Texas, Kansas, Missouri and last years Arkansas. Unfortunately, I missed the first three, and Arkansas last year was my first time to experience it. My bad, because they are a delight. Not only do you see places nobody ever seems to go to, the comeradery is precious. Who would have known that some of the other ROMEO area guys are just as much fun as we are?

Let's hope we are seeing the last of Mr. Winter.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Richard

Re: No Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 2-3-16

Post by Richard »

chrono adj.