No Wednesday ROMEO Lunch Ride for 12-23-15

Moderator: Roadpounder

Richard

No Wednesday ROMEO Lunch Ride for 12-23-15

Post by Richard »

Guys - In respect for the season and as close to Christmas as this wednesday is, I have decided to forego a lunch ride this week.

As most of you are surely aware by now, tomorrow, tuesday afternoon, one of our own couples, the Boyd's (Arnie and Jean) from Chapman will be performing a Singspirational at the Lindsborg Senor Center at 2:30 pm. Their program will last about 45 minutes.
The temperature tuesday is going to be the best day of the week so come on out and have a good time together and go riding somewhere after their program.

If you still are intent on getting a ride in wednesday, several of the other groups have called rides for Wednesday so this may be your chance to go see what some of the other groups are up to. As for me, we had the family together this past weekend and I'm flat wore out.
Joyce got sick while the family was here and on top of that, I have to take her into Salina tomorrow for a scheduled procedure that has been booked for some time. Just one of our normal holidays. Richard