Wednesday North Central Annual Christmas Party 12-16-15

Moderator: Roadpounder

Richard

Wednesday North Central Annual Christmas Party 12-16-15

Post by Richard »

Guys and Gals - As has been our custom for the past several years we will again be having an Annual Christmas gathering for the North Central ROMEO group.

In the spirit of Love, Joy, Kindness and Peace and let me throw in Road Safety, we have scheduled this luncheon to come together to meet and reflect upon the good times we have had together on our weekly ROMEO rides.

This is always a very informal time where we can just sit back and relfect upon our past year and anticipate the next as well as introducing your other half to those guys you have been hanging around with each week throughout the year.

Please bring your wife or significant other as the saying goes.

Here's the time..............................................High Noon

Here's the date.......................................Wednesday, December 16

Here's the place...........................................Coyote Canyon
Salina, Kansas

A special room has been reserved just for the ROMEO's...

Please, No Gifts!

I just checked the forecast and it will be cold but clear with temps in the 40's so there's no shame in arriving by car!
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys and Girls - We had a great time today at the Coyote Canyon. I absolutely love going there for one simple reason...CHOCOLATE MILK. I love chocolate milk and you can get all of it you can put away right from the tap. And I did! Three big glasses full and a to go cup. I was in Hog Heaven!
It was good to see you guys come with your better half and I hope they all had a good time as well.
This is where I usually indicate the turnout but as usual, someone didn't check the top of the page to see what date it was turned to so I have a full page of names listed on the date of December 1st. where it indicated a No Ride Day due to Weather. Somewhere down the line a close eye must have caught the error and turned the page over to the proper date and sent the book around again but I havent been able to devote the time to it yet to decipher the duplicates. Suffice it to say for my purposes here that I deem the Christmas lunch to be a success because we met our initial estimates of roughly 40 persons so Terry Powell who made the arrangements there for me, was able to get the room reservation deposit returned to him in full.
The range of available food choices was overwhelming and if you couldn't find something that you liked it was just because you weren't hungry. I stepped right up to the front of the line at the place where they do the grilling and came away with a couple of very choice pieces of meat. Don't know rightly what kind but they suited my taste buds perfectly and with the pecan pie Joyce set down in front of me, life couldn't have been better. Good food, good company and good friends.
It was a good day to be a ROMEO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Hey now....listen up! Joyce and I went from table to table at lunch today telling about another upcoming event the ROMEO's should be interested in.......a Christmas Season Singspirational by one of our own.......The Boyd's from Chapman!

Arnie and Jean Boyd will be in Lindsborg on December the 22nd, that's next Tuesday. They will be performing at the Lindsborg Senior Center on South Main Street at 2:30 pm. It would be great if we would have a full house of ROMEO's in attendance for their performance and I know they would appreciate your support for this service they have so kindly offered.
Attendance is free and refreshments will be provided by the Senior Center.
The weather next week is supposed to be nice for this time of year so get on 'yer scoot and come hear TWO of our own.
We'll be there! Richard and Joyce
Last edited by Richard on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadpounder

Re: Wednesday North Central Annual Christmas Party 12-16-15

Post by Roadpounder »

pics
Attachments
101_0219.JPG
101_0220.JPG
101_0221.JPG
101_0222.JPG
101_0223.JPG
101_0224.JPG
101_0225.JPG