Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 9-23-15

Moderator: Roadpounder

Richard

Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 9-23-15

Post by Richard »

Guys - You don't know this, but this is the second report I've written. My cat stepped on some button and wiped out everything forcing me to start over. I hope I can remember all the witty little things I had written!
First, I want to thank Mark for taking charge and posting the lunch report on the attendance and I hope you appreciate the photos as much as I do.
Now for next week I'm on a mission which is the reason for the choice of location. We are supposed to have a reporter in attendance with a professional photographer to capture you guys in all your glory doing your thing of helping support these small little places economically while spreading a good word throughout the communities we visit on the benefits of motorcycling. And what could be a better place to do that than the home of the Kansas Motorcycle Museum. Darn....I let the cat out of the bag so to speak. Oh well, it was about to come out anyway!
A close in destination probably is in order anyway because quite a few of our guys were in Arkansas at the fall outing and after that some may not have much tread left on their tires or are getting the last good use of the oil in the crankcase which they plan on changing upon returning from this lunch ride.
In any event I wish you well and have a wonderful time together. Stories will be flying high around the table, I'm sure regarding the Arkansas trip and I have some roads I would like to tell 'ya about as well, but I won't be there. Yep, that's right!
I've been waiting for my son in Joplin to call when he has some open days to ride and he called while we were in Arkansas
so I'll be going back down there to do it all over again! Life just doesn't get any better that that!

Here's the time...............................................High Noon

Here's the place............................................City Sundries
104 N. Washington
(Main Street)
Marquette, Kansas
785-546-2234

As always.........................ride careful, ride safe and I'll see you when I get back. Richard
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L
=======================================================================================================
Harley-Charlie

Re: Wednesday North Central ROMEO Lunch Ride for 9-23-15

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Hope it is acceptable that I jump your lunch post. Several ask how to see the photos I made the for Tenth Annual Fall Romeo Rendezvous, so I wanted to post the information where the north central riders will see it.
This is a secure, safe link to my personal site. NO bots, emails, spam or concerns will arrive from going to the site. Please take a look.

Tenth Annual Fall Romeo Rendezvous

http://www.pbase.com/flatlandphoto/romeo_2015 <----click that link of copy and paste. The last photo of hummingbirds is actually a gallery of photos-
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Richard

Post by Richard »

chrono adjustment
Richard

Post by Richard »

chrono adjustment