FALL RENDEZVOUS 2015

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
shoresr

FALL RENDEZVOUS 2015

Post by shoresr »

Fall Flier 2015.jpg
Fall Flier 2015.jpg (89.29 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
Fall Flier 2015 (2).jpg
Fall Flier 2015 (2).jpg (209.25 KiB) Viewed 2362 times

10TH Annual
Romeo’s Fall Rendezvous
September 14, 15 & 16, 2015

It’s hard to imagine but it’s time to start making plans to attend this year’s Fall out-of-state ride. Once again it will be held at The Hub Motel, Restaurant and Convention Center at Marble Falls, Arkansas, located on Scenic 7 Highway between Harrison and Jasper.

So come ride some of the finest roads in the country. From the Hub’s central location, the Ozark Mountain roads stretch out in every direction, and each one is full of sweepers, twisties and beautiful scenery for your enjoyment.

Room rates will again be $50.00 plus tax with two person maximum. Also, there are two triple rooms for $75.00 plus tax with three person maximum. So get your riding buddies and reserve your room early. Last year some Romeo’s came without making reservations and we had to send them to Jasper or Harrison for rooms. If you are coming alone and don’t mind sharing your room, please let Debbie or the Romeo Group leaders know so maybe someone can share your room. For those of you who made reservations before you left last year Debbie is requesting you call to confirm. There will also be tent camping available for $10.00 a night with bathroom and shower furnished.

The restaurant usually isn’t open during the week but Randal and Debbie are going to open it starting Tuesday for our group. But for those of you that come early, there will be a wiener roast around the camp fire Monday evening furnished by Jr. and Shirley with drinks provided by Bob Lee.

Tuesday morning we can order off the menu at Scooters Restaurant starting at 6:30 AM. After we eat we can go riding until we feel like we need some monkey butt powder and/or we get so hungry it feels like our big guts are going to eat our little ones. Then head back to the Hub and get cleaned up. Any time after 5:30 you can walk over to Scooters for one of Randal’s delicious hand cut steaks or anything else off the menu (everything is good!). Randal says he will also fix prime rib if enough of us request it ahead of time. After your belly is full, I’m sure there will be a bull session around the fire.

Wednesday morning, 6:30 to 10:00, you can top off your tank with a breakfast buffet and then ride somewhere fun for lunch like Gastons Resort, Oark General Store, Cliffhouse, and War Eagle Mill. After we return to The Hub we can get cleaned up, relax and then for those who would like to participate, a group picture is planned in front of Scooter’s Restaurant around 5:30 PM followed by a group meal and camaraderie at the Convention Center at 6:00 PM.

Thursday morning get up and cry a little, eat breakfast and start for home. For those of you who aren’t ready to go home just yet, I think Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville is being held the 23rd to the 26th.

Restaurant Hours
Monday – Closed (free hot dog feed 6 PM around the camp fire)
Tuesday: Morning – Open menu – 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Evening - Open menu - 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday morning – Breakfast buffet 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., $7.95 with drinks
Wednesday evening – Buffet 6:00 p.m., $12.95 with drinks & desert.

Until then ride safe and God willing, we will see you at The Hub.

Jr & Shirley
shoresr

Re: FALL RENDEZVOUS 2015

Post by shoresr »

In celebration of the ROMEOs 10th Fall Rendezvous Jr has designed a shirt for us.[attachment=0]Romeo 10th Anniversary Shirt.jpg[/attachment]If you would like one of these shirt order by 8/20/15 and Junior will have it for you at the HUB :!: You can pay him then.

Junior will be visiting most of our groups. You can order from him or email me and I will get it to him. My email is shoresr@hotmail.com Make sure you tell me your size, your name and give me your phone number. Only short sleeve, only safety green.

Thanks Junior, it looks great :!:
Attachments
Romeo 10th Anniversary Shirt.jpg
cruisin66

Post by cruisin66 »

Ruth & I are planning to attend this year. See you there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

2775large.jpg

Thanks "Harley Charlie", Mulvane for taking a great pictures.
Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

PHOTO LINK: Secure, safe web site.

http://www.pbase.com/flatlandphoto/romeo_2015 <----click it or copy and paste
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T