South Central BREAKFAST Ride: Wednesday, July 8, 9:00 AM

roginoz

South Central BREAKFAST Ride: Wednesday, July 8, 9:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

*** PLEASE NOTE: WE'RE STARTING BREAKFAST RIDES THIS WEEK ***

It looks like there's a possibility for some rain next Wednesday afternoon, but right now the forecast calls for partly cloudy in the morning; a good time to start our breakfast rides for the year. If the rain shows up early, there's always the option of rainsuits or automobiles.

We've had breakfast at the Wishing Well before, and it was pretty good. The place is fairly roomy, they are really appreciative of our business.

The sign for the Wishing Well isn't too visible from up the street, but you'll find it on the east side once you start down the 100 block of south Main Street in Wellington. Parking is all on-street; if the Main Street parking is full, there are usually empty spaces on the street just north of the restaurant.

So: roll out a couple of hours earlier, and join us for breakfast in Wellington.

TIME:

9:00 AM, Wednesday, July 8

PLACE:

Wishing Well Restaurant
109 S. Washington
Wellington, KS 67152
(620) 359-1617

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
roginoz

Re: South Central BREAKFAST Ride: Wednesday, July 8, 9:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

The weather looked a little gloomy this morning, but it turned out to be good for riding; cool, and only a few sprinkles on the face shield on the way home.

We had twenty-nine ROMEOs, on twenty-four bikes, for our first breakfast ride of the year. The bikes traveled a total of 1089 miles (one-way) to Wellington. The food was good, the service was quick (not that we were in a hurry, just hungry...) and the people appreciated the business. They even had a "Welcome ROMEOs" sign out front.

Charlie was back with us, so there will be some photos posted later. Check back if they're not posted when you read this.

Next week's ride is a special occasion; rain or shine, you need to attend. I should have details posted in a couple of days.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central BREAKFAST Ride: Wednesday, July 8, 9:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Photos below. Fun, cool ride to Wellington. Pleased my Daughter Becky rolled along on her Harley Sporty. Excited about next week, see you there!
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
7BW.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T