Riding Partner(s)

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
sailor

Riding Partner(s)

Post by sailor »

Hope this is an acceptable place to create this type of post. I'm new so if I have sinned, shoot me at dawn.

Have been planning a trip to the Outer Banks NC via the Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah Skyway, Virginia Beach to Morehead City NC. . Planned to leave 6/6/15 for the Outer Bank and camp along the way but weather patterns appear problematic. A change in destination is probably in order but weather developments will probably make planning a fluid activity till date of departure. Looking at San Juan Skyway CO. to Beartooth in WY as a alternative trip to avoid weather. Would welcome anyone interested in making either trip with me to defray lodging costs and keep me from going to fast. Open to modification/change of destination but was looking at 8-10 days on the road.

I realize this is a pretty short fuse for some but I've done things like this on shorter notice without falling down...816-898-5795 will reach my cell.

Thank You Gentlemen

r/s

Sailor