Wheel Chock For Sale

roginoz

Wheel Chock For Sale

Post by roginoz »

This wheel chock was attached to a motorcycle lift I recently purchased from Ron Hampe. (The provenance increases the value markedly ...) I've removed it and replaced the original clamp that came with the lift, as it works better for the way we work on our bikes.

This chock would be great for someone who wanted to haul a bike in a trailer or in the back of a pickup truck. (I already have a good chock for the back of my pickup.) Mounting rails on either side will allow the chock to be installed or removed fairly quickly, or it could be mounted permanently.

It's good quality, and has two wheel cradles to accommodate normal or really skinny front tires. The cradle flips over center to hold the wheel in place, and it's adjustable for various front wheel diameters.

Thirty dollars (or buying lunch & dessert for Ron and me at the South Central ride) gets it, picked up at my garage in Wichita. If you have time to hang out in the garage, I'll throw in a beverage and a good cigar.
Attachments
Wheel Chock (Medium).jpg
Wheel Chock (Medium).jpg (66.58 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
kai61

Re: Wheel Chock For Sale

Post by kai61 »

Has this been sold? I would be interested in buying it.
May the Son embrace you and the Wind always smile upon you…
roginoz

Re: Wheel Chock For Sale

Post by roginoz »

The wheel chock is long gone, Kai. If you're buying new, I'd suggest looking at a Condor. (Which I'm using in my pickup bed.) Not cheap, but the best available.

By the way, the offer of a free beverage and cigar in the garage is still good.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350