LOST RIDER Tim Jennings do you know him

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
all brand cycle

LOST RIDER Tim Jennings do you know him

Post by all brand cycle »

Hello my name is Andy many of you know me from All Brand Cycle in Topeka Ks. I am posting on your sight to inform you of a lost rider a member of the Romeos Tim Jennings He has passed away some time between the Dec 28-Jan 1st He was found Sun Jan 3rd 2015. I will post more details about the funeral as I get them. If you had known Tim or rode with him please let me know. I don't want his service to be 4 people I want to pack the House with his friends and loved ones to send him off with a BANG. So spread the word. Thanks Andy Any inquiries please call All Brand Cycles If no answer leave message. Till then keep the rubber on the road.
Klem

Re: LOST RIDER Tim Jennings do you know him

Post by Klem »

For those of you with memories like mine. Tim joined in on most of the Eastern Kansas ride a few years back. He was also at many of the coffees at the Harley shop. He rode a black metric cruiser Suzuki I think. He was a little quieter than most of the crowd, but always friendly. Don't know much about his past or family. Like many of us he played in the dirt when younger. It's always sad to hear of the loss of a fellow rider. If I make it back from K.C. in time tomorrow I'll stop by to talk with Andy.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
swanee

Re: LOST RIDER Tim Jennings do you know him

Post by swanee »

Very sorry to hear that.

Yes I first knew Tim from the "other" Heartland Riders group (the one started by Fillmore Suzuki decades ago and still once in a great while gets together for an informal RTE). Used to occasionally get an email from him but not in a long time. Like Don said he wasn't as motormouth as some ROMEOs but he was a friendly guy who loved to talk about motorcycles. Not sure how old Tim was but he wasn't "advanced age" (from the standpoint of us guys in the retired category anyway) which makes this even more sad to hear.

Didn't see an obit yet on cjonline but hopefully some details of arrangements will be available shortly.