TUE 12/23 ENGLEWOOD CAFE, INDEPENDENCE MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

Bob K.

TUE 12/23 ENGLEWOOD CAFE, INDEPENDENCE MO

Post by Bob K. »

I've reserved the back room at Englewood Cafe in Independence, MO for Tuesday December 23, they open at 6:00am. The lady I talked to said she wasn't sure what the lunch special would be, so check the board on the way in! The weather might cooperate, the forecast at this moment shows 40 degrees and 10 percent chance of sprinkles. Its been awhile since we've been to Englewood Cafe, but, they remember and are excited to host us again.[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

Englewood Cafe
10904 E Winner Rd
Independence, MO 64052
(816) 461-9588

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Romeo Lunch Ride Map Link
Bob K.

Re: TUE 12/23 ENGLEWOOD CAFE, INDEPENDENCE MO

Post by Bob K. »

Romeos, I set this up and would love to be there and take pictures, but a dear friend is having surgery for cancer they found recently and I'll be in St Joseph, MO. He retired in July 2014, so he needs all the support he can get. Enjoy your breakfast or lunch, I'll see you next week.
rcrgl1800

Re: TUE 12/23 ENGLEWOOD CAFE, INDEPENDENCE MO

Post by rcrgl1800 »

The crowd at Englewood Cafe today was small with 16 Romeos there for breakfast or lunch. I am sorry there are no pictures today. I left my camera at home and all the pictures taken with my phone turn out looking red. We did have a good time with a few guests and Rod back from Arizona for Christmas.

See you all next week. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Proud to be a Romeo.
Randy