Lunch 11am Oct. 8th, Hilltop Market, Easton KS

Moderator: Al Hayes

swanee

Lunch 11am Oct. 8th, Hilltop Market, Easton KS

Post by swanee »

I get to eat CROW today because I told Larry#2 on Wednesday we'd been to Easton this year. Some of us have been there this year BUT I forgot it was the Kansas City ROMEOs who staged that one in May. So Larry WAS right, "we" as in Eastern Kansas ROMEOs haven't officially been up there since October of 2013.

Time to go back for a nice fall ride up that way. Keep in mind this is a "Lunch at 1100 ride" but if you're of the breakfast-or-bust persuasion they serve it until 1100 then switch over to lunch.

Hope some KC area folks drop by too, just keep in mind if you're coming from the east that Hwy 7/73 west of Leavenworth still shows CLOSED on the KanRoad website. A nice ride either way is to use Hwy 92 and just east of Springdale you go north on county road 21 up to Easton. Then you only have a short hop east to go on Hwy 192 and you'll be at:

Hilltop Market
21315 Easton Rd
Easton, Ks
913-773-5710

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-Scheduled
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Romeo Ride Map
lindad608

Re: Lunch 11am Oct. 8th, Hilltop Market, Easton KS

Post by lindad608 »

What a beautiful day. Sorry forgot to get a count but the decision was 25+. Only 3 that doubled up so had 22+ bikes. Not as large as usual for Easton but a nice group with noone waiting for a seat at a table.

Special was pork roast with mashed potatoes. Saw a few with that ordered.

You all have a great day and ride safe. Bill will be posting pics soon.

Linda
retreadd

Post by retreadd »

Hi Guys, & Gals,.....& Harold JR. ;)

Here are the PICs Linda took.....

Had a nice time & ride today, good conversations, even some new stories to go around.....Wasn't a whole lot of

ROMEOs today even though pretty nice weather still. I think someone said at least 25 or so.

I guess several went for PIE again this week. We took the long way home, then to Harley for a replacement radio &

trip meter switch.

Bill......retreadd
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
swanee

Post by swanee »

THANKS AGAIN Linda and Bill for some fine photos! Smaller crowd than usual at Easton given the nice weather but then the road work around there is a particular nuisance for KC area folks. "The usual suspects" from NE KS ROMEOs mostly showed up along with a few others from hither and yon. Had plenty of good riding, good food and BS--can't ask for more 8-)