2002 BMW R1150RT for sale ****SOLD*****

John D Davis

2002 BMW R1150RT for sale ****SOLD*****

Post by John D Davis »

Howdy everybody:

Putting my BMW up for sale. Been riding with the ROMEOS for 8 years and am trying to thin my herd. Asking $4,000. The bike had a 66,000 and annual inspection/maintenance done in December 2012 by Engle Motorsports. In addition to all the maintenance items, they installed new Michelin tires as well as draining and replacing the hydraulic clutch fluid as well as the ABS fluid. The bike runs perfectly, does not use oil, does not leak oil and is ready for a trip to anywhere in USA.
Everything works as it is supposed to.

John D Davis
620-212-0225
Attachments
001.JPG
005.JPG
002.JPG
Last edited by John D Davis on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drive now, talk later
swanee

Re: 2002 BMW R1150RT for sale

Post by swanee »

Nice! I'm a neurotic who will not buy any used bike with significant miles on it unless I know the owner. John is definitely among the people I would not hesitate to buy a bike from--and IF I had room in the garage I'd be tempted by this one 8-)
John D Davis

Re: 2002 BMW R1150RT for sale ****SOLD*****

Post by John D Davis »

Hello everyone:

I want to send out two "shout-outs" :o - one to Swanee for posting a very complimentary thread about me and this bike and another to Roger Shores who posted this bike for sale on the Kansas City Riders site. Thank you both for the comments. While the bike did not go to a Romeo Rider I was very happy that some 248 views made the sale possible. As a last note, I rode the BMW to Leeds, Alabama for the Barber Vintage Festival October 10, 11 and 12/2014. Yes, 1,602 miles in total and 1,200 miles in the pouring rain. The bike performed flawlessly, averaged 46 mpg, did not use a drop of oil and riding in the rain was no problem. Yeah, it took me all day yesterday to get the BMW back to "normal", but it is a safe bet that there were no bugs on the bike :lol: :lol: . So, thanks to all viewers and also to those who recommended to other non-Romeos that this bike was for sale.
Drive now, talk later