Harold, Jr.

Moderator: Al Hayes

schoolmaster

Harold, Jr.

Post by schoolmaster »

Many of you may have heard about this as Swanee posted this info and Roger Shores added a comment, but since it hadn't shown up on the Eastern Kansas post I thought I'd pass this along:

ROMEO down but going to be ok hopefully...
Postby swanee » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm
Harold Jr. apparently went down on mud trying to get back to his house last night, hitting some rocks that bunged him up quite a bit. He's in Stormont-Vail rm 313 with a shoulder injury, broken ribs etc. I talked to him briefly but he was a little groggy. Roger Meyer and Connie are going to go see him this evening. He may be on 4 wheels awhile but he's still among us, so as he always says, "Praise the Lord" for that!

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM, <SHIVAGETTER58@aol.com> wrote:
Called his cell and talked to his wife. He is sedated and in and out. They had to remove his spleen and he has cracked ribs and shoulder blade. Apparently he was out for awhile as only thing he remembers is EMT's asking him questions. HAPPY TRAILS

Since Harold, Jr. is one of our most dedicated riders he will be greatly missed during his recovery. We sincerely wish the best for him so that he can return to good health quickly. Harold, if you get a chance to read this, know that we are all thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery![attachment=2]Harold%20T.%20%20Jr.jpg[/attachment]

Best wishes and get well from all of your ROMEO buddies.
Mick

Roger sent these photos so I thought I'd pass these along as well.[attachment=1]Harold's room at Grand Hotel.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Harold and 1st mate.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Harold%20T.%20%20Jr.jpg
Harold%20T.%20%20Jr.jpg (12.44 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Harold always seems to turn lemons into lemonade! (Roger labeled this photo 'Harold in his room at the Grand Hotel')
Harold always seems to turn lemons into lemonade! (Roger labeled this photo 'Harold in his room at the Grand Hotel')
Harold finding yet another way to get spoiled!
Harold finding yet another way to get spoiled!
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
hoser

Re: Harold, Jr.

Post by hoser »

Best wishes on quick recovery, Harold. And thank you for your assist earlier in the day. Hoser ;)
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
lindad608

Re: Harold, Jr.

Post by lindad608 »

Quick recovery. We will be looking forward to seeing you at Romeos. Our thoughts go out to you.
Bill and Linda