Lunch 11am Tuesday March 11th Lane,Ks

Moderator: Al Hayes

bucky

Lunch 11am Tuesday March 11th Lane,Ks

Post by bucky »

:D :D Nice day on Tuesday, cold day on Wednesday. So thought we would eat lunch with our K.C. brothers again. They are having lunch on the border of our area anyway, so its not out of our way. So lets go to

Lane Cafe.......On TUESDAY
417 kS Ave
Lane, Ks
785- 869- 2400

:D :D ALSO. Did you see the weather forecast for Monday, 70 sunshine. I am not about to let that day go without a ride. For sometime now Butch, Mick, and I have been talking about going to Salina, Ks for a Cozy Burger. I am a Cozy virgin. I know its hard to imagine, but never tasted toughs savory juicy burgers. Well anyway we are leaving Monday at 9am from the Lecompton Turnpike exit. Or you could leave your house at 9am and meet us at our first stop. The gas station on the first exit after the Harley dealer in Junction City. We can then ride as a group on to the Cozy Burger. I hope someone else come along as I don't know where this Cozy Burger place is. But am sure we can find it. So come on. We can take Interstate out and two lane roads back. Should be fun.

Finely some good riding weather
Bucky :lol: :lol:

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-Scheduled
(added by Parkville Rider, Romeo Map Genie)
hoser

Re: Lunch 11am Tuesday March 11th Lane,Ks

Post by hoser »

Hey, Bucky, what time will you be coming by the Auburn Rd entry on I70 on the ride to Salina? I figure about 0930-1000. I'll pick the group up there. Hoser 8-)
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
bucky

Post by bucky »

:D Probably be closer to 9:30 Hoser.
Bucky :lol:
hoser

Post by hoser »

I'll head there at 0900, it's 10 minutes from my house. Hoser
bucky

Post by bucky »

:D :D 9 Guys went on the best ride of the New Year,all grin's, fist pumps, and a bunch of {Boy that was great's]. The burgers at the Cozy Inn was just as described.Hot and Good. We all got a six pack and belched all the way to Dover where we all had a big piece of pie.
Thank's for going guys, I had a great time.

Bucky :lol: :lol:
bucky

Post by bucky »

:D :D What the heck happened Hoser? We waited at JCT FOR QUITE A WHILE.
Bucky :roll:
hoser

Post by hoser »

Well, to make a long story short, the battery shorted out while we were waiting for you guys. Turned on the key, nothing. I had my son bring my trailer from Auburn and we loaded up and when we got home I put in my spare battery, and it fired right up. The old battery read 12 volts, turn on the key, zero. I'm going to replace the relay the added stuff runs off while its its in garage. Voltmeter, driving lights, etc. I did ride it down to Osage city to make sure of the new battery. Ever heard of that happening that you know of? Headlight, flashers, etc. work fine. I'm kinda thinking the accessory relay might have caused it. I'll let cha know. Hoser :?: :o :shock:
TomK

Post by TomK »

Glad you got it figured out John. We thought you must have encountered some problem since we passed you buy. I still smell of grilled onions from Cozy Inn burgers. May take several showers to get rid of that smell, BUT the burgers are tasty! Nice ride through the flint hills, K4 is one of my favorite rides from Alta Vista to Dover. More to come I hope!